What does MTX Wealth Management, LLC (“MTX”) do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number
- Account balances
- Account Transactions
- Risk tolerance
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons MTX chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information Does MTX Share? Can you limit this sharing? For our everyday business purposes
- such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts(s) or respond to court orders and legal investigations.
Yes No For our marketing purposes
- to offer our products and services to you
No We don’t share. For joint marketing with other financial companies No We don’t share. For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- information about your transactions and experiences
No We don’t share. For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes
– information about your creditworthiness
No We don’t share. For non affiliates to market to you No We don’t share.
- Who is providing this notice?
MTX Wealth Management, LLC
- How does MTX protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files.
- How does MTX collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Provide account information or give us your contact information
- Open an account
- Seek financial or tax advice or seek advice about your investments
- Direct us to buy or sell your securities
- Enter into an investment advisory contract
- Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio or investment or retirement earnings
- Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non affiliates to market to you
MTX has no affiliates
- Non affiliates
MTX does not share with non affiliates so they can market to you.
- Joint Marketing
MTX does not jointly market.